Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Posters: Then & Now

I really enjoyed Monday's class this week because we got to recreate or revise our posters that we made at the beginning of the quarter. I loved this activity because we were able to see how much we've learned and grown over these few weeks. I really enjoyed seeing the two posters side by side because most of them showed that we had incorporated many new ideas and themes into our posters, but also kept some original ideas.


I also liked seeing common themes through our new posters. I believe all of the posters included either the word community or the feeling of community which really speaks to all of the work we've been doing over the quarter. Also, all of our new posters incorporated more children in them which I also thought was interesting. It goes to show that we are thinking more inclusively about all children not just one. I really like seeing more children included in our posters because school isn't just about one student, it's about all students and the interactions they have and the community we create.


I'd really love to see what we'd come up with if we revisited these posters next spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment